Providing a full design service for projects at concept stage through to completion
ECS have the design capability to carry out full mechanical design on projects with a mechanical element of up to £5M where we carry Professional Indemnity insurance up to same value.
Ecs offer a no obligation site survey and quotation service free of charge. We also offer a chargeable design service when you require the ductwork system to be drawn by our CAD draughtsman, We can manufacture from your drawings whatever your application or requirement.
We have a professional dedicated team who will be pleased to assist you.
• CIBSE Design Guides
• CIBSE Technical Memoranda
• CIBSE Commissioning Codes
• Institute of Plumbing Guide
• Current Water Regulations and any specific Local Water Authority requirements.
• Institute of Gas Engineers requirements
• Local Authority Building Control and Environmental Health requirements
• Building Regulations
• CDM Regulations
• ACOP L8 - Legionnaires Disease: The control of Legionella Bacteria in Water Systems.
Specifically, where Building Regulations Part L and/or BREEAM Compliance are required, all systems and equipment would be selected to meet the efficiencies, materials and CO2/ NOx emissions set out within the respective documents.
Additionally, we have capability to work from initial design concept right though to completion and offer Part L SAP and SBEM assessments & reports and building Energy Performance Certificates.
ECS work with many consultants such who are more than happy with our approach to design when we are required to submit design calculations for review as part of technical submittal process right though to commissioning and handover.